How Much Can I Safely Spend to Conquer My Bucket List?
- Have I saved enough to retire?
- Will I ever run out of money?
- How much can I safely spend?
- Can I do everything on my bucket list?
- How will taxes and inflation impact me?
- How will I pay for Long Term Care costs?
- When should I take Social Security?
- How long might my money last?
- What if I live too long?
- How do I reduce the risk with my investments?
- How do I turn my investments into income?
- Will I owe estate taxes?
- Are our Wills and beneficiary arrangements structured properly?
- Do I need a trust?
- How do I incorporate charitable giving?
- What’s the best way to give money to my grandkids?
Jeffrey D. Cummins, CPA, MBA, CFP®
CERTIFIED FINANCIAL PLANNER™ PROFESSIONAL, Founder
Top Flight Wealth Strategies
Galleria Tower Two, 20th Floor
13455 Noel Rd, Dallas, TX 75240
972-455-4360 | F. 972-246-1899
Jeffrey D. Cummins is a registered representative of and offers securities investment advisory and financial planning services through MML Investors Services, LLC. Member SIPC. Supervisory Office: Galleria Tower Two, 13455 Noel Road, 20th Floor Dallas, TX 75240, (972) 246-1800. Top Flight Wealth Strategies is not a subsidiary or an affiliate of MML Investors Services, LLC.