When Was Your Last Financial Checkup?
- How do I balance between rewarding myself for working so hard and saving for the future?
- How much do I need to be saving given I’m behind due to being in school for so long?
- Is my Long Term Disability policy adequate?
- How do I protect my assets should someone sue me?
- Am I missing any tax strategies?
- What’s the best type of retirement plan for my practice?
- What are some alternative investments I should consider?
- Should I invest in that hospital?
- Should I aggressively pay off my student loans?
Jeffrey D. Cummins, CPA, MBA, CFP®
CERTIFIED FINANCIAL PLANNER™ PROFESSIONAL, Founder
Top Flight Wealth Strategies
Galleria Tower Two, 20th Floor
13455 Noel Rd, Dallas, TX 75240
972-455-4360 | F. 972-246-1899
Jeffrey D. Cummins is a registered representative of and offers securities investment advisory and financial planning services through MML Investors Services, LLC. Member SIPC. Supervisory Office: Galleria Tower Two, 13455 Noel Road, 20th Floor Dallas, TX 75240, (972) 246-1800. Top Flight Wealth Strategies is not a subsidiary or an affiliate of MML Investors Services, LLC.